Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog Hi-hacked by Mike

A Pic from Zacks Birthday Party at the Skating rink last month.

Hi everyone this is Mike. It appears Chelle has fallen to sleep at the wheel. So I have hacked into the blog and decided to post this Pic of Zack. we had a great party at the Pearwood Skate Center. Zack got lots of fun toys and I got to skate! I love skating. I spent a lot of time at a skating rink when I was growing up, I even worked there.
Merry Christmas to all!


2 comments:

Tamie said...

well, thanks to mike for picking up the ball and showing us some pictures of the kids...chelle, i changed our blog address to http://petersonpartypage.blogspot.com
sorry that i forgot to tell you, i thought that i had hit everyone that regularly checks our blog.

Anonymous said...

yah...LOL...thanks, Mike for the update!! ;o)