
Sunday night we had my two nieces and nephew over for a sleepover. We went to a pot luck at the church and loaded up everyone in the pilot. I turned around to look at everyone and had to laugh. I asked the kids if they could imagine if I came into this marriage with three kiddos of my own. We'd have a 14, 10, twin 8, 4 and 3 year old. Then we ALL had a good laugh. That would be pure craziness. After the pot luck, we headed home for bed. I think I gave 4 baths in 20 minutes! Within the hour we had one kiddo asleep and 5 quietly watching tv from really cool makeshift blanket and pillow tents and eating grapes. What a night! I wish I would have gotten pictures of the great tents we made but I wasn't thinkin' camera at the time... we were seriously building. But I did get a couple of pictures of the kids with the Greene's new addition, Lola. She is the cutest little puppy! I thought LaLa would get a kick out of seeing her self kissin' sweet Lola.Instead of 'cheese' I had everyone say, "LOLA!"
Here are a few pictures of the shindig. One of the games they played was the TP mummy game. I'm so cheap, I had to bite my tongue watching all that TP going to waste... sheesh!
Of course I let all the kids slaughter the Hello Kitty a few times, blindfolded. I just couldn't stand it any longer and had to have my glory. I think the kids were so ready for some candy and I let her have it. Oops! I think I split the kitty in half. What's the point in having a blog if I can't gloat a little.
Kids went back to school today. Woohoo!
4 comments:
You crack me up! I love reading your blog.
You letting out a little pent up aggression there with poor Hello Kitty? That pic is hilarious. It looks like you're airborne!
you guys had some serious fun! we LOVE making pizza...the boys sometimes wish that we could have round pizza (to them that means we got it from black jack or somewhere else b/c i make mine on a big cookie sheet so the pieces are square)
you really have turned into quite the little mommy!
and the puppy is so very cute!
what a great post!
So speaking of birthdays, Happy Birthday to you today! (Sept 28) It's also my husbands birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love ya!
Post a Comment