My brother leaves tomorrow. Boo!!! We've soooo enjoyed his visit and loved lovin' on that sweet baby of theirs.
Good news is we are heading out to Utah in October and will see them again. Oh happy day!
We did the garage sale thing today. Why oh why do I insist on sweating my guts out for a few hundred bucks. And how oh how do we accumulate so much stuff?! I did finally close down about an hour early when I realized we'd earned 10 cents in the last hour. Duh.
We headed down to Lake Jackson after the garage sale and gathered for family pictures. I mean all of us. It was wonderful! I can't wait to see the pics, get them framed and up in the house. It's been years since we've all been together and a family pic was very much due.
I love my siblings more than words can say. When we are together such as tonight, laughing and reminiscing, my heart sings. It's fun to hear everybody's stories, what they remember from our upbringing and each of our perspectives which is very different sometimes. I've always known my parents love me... never have doubted that. But the real proof comes in the way we siblings treat each other. Mom and Dad must have done something really right to have all 4 of their kids have so much love for each other. Ah, good feeling.
So Aaron will be missed. Lisa will be missed. Millie will be missed. Can't wait to see you again already!
2 comments:
You are so lucky Chelle and im glad you enjoyed your family so much! I wish my family could all get together for a family picture..guess i'll just have to keep on praying!
We miss you too........ thanks for the wonderful time in LJ with you and your family and for helping to make it such a fun surprise for your mom.
Post a Comment