Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fast forward... like, a lot.

Looks like we lost a whole two years there, doesn't it??  On the contrary, I blogged our correspondence between us and our Elder Feidler during his entire mission. We have the best of both world in www.grahamsbest2years.blogspot.com. Eventually, we will print out a blog book but in the meantime feel free to reminisce those crazy but awesome two years of our/his life. I believe in Mike's weekly emails to Graham, a lot was covered, including pictures of our daily happenings. We will cherish it for life. 

On a side note, GRAHAM IS BACK!! He has returned with honor from serving a successful two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in the Everette, Washington mission. I think he had a great time but you'll have to ask him to get the full scoop. It was such a blessing to get to hear from him via email weekly as well as Facetime him a couple of times through the years. And what a tremendous blessing to our family to have him serve. The homecoming was exciting and nerve wracking all at once. I'm sure he was more anxious than any of us but it sure felt like we were going to POP! We loved having him home for a short 10 days (not even kidding) before he headed back to BYU-I to start school again. Mike got to take that road trip with him and they made it safe and sound. He is doing well and has exceeded our expectations thus far. I hope to eventually post pictures from their route to Idaho.

Life does not slow down for anyone! We have had a great year so far. Yes, I am already a bit behind in my blogging. But I'll get there! Since we have Graham's mission blog up until April 6th, I'll post from April and on. Bear with me as I get caught up one post entry at a time. Happy reading! 






No comments: