Happy Birthday Maddie!!! Being 8 is great and is especially special for our Maddie because she is getting baptized. She is very excited! She is a wonderful little lady, always trying to do the right thing and always trying to make others feel loved. We are very grateful that she was born! Her big bash is tonight and we will be celebrating Diva style with karaoke and dancing. Stay tuned for wild and crazy pictures.
Last night we had a ward activity and it was a blast. I wish so much we had taken pictures! I've got to get used to carrying my camera around. It was an activity that I've never experienced before. It was a Back to School celebration and everyone was supposed to dress up anyway that is school related. There were graduates, school girls, teachers, principles, nerds. Mike dressed 80s style and I wore his HS jacket with his class ring on a chain around my neck. There was a big test with questions covering every subject you could think of including drama, math, geology, history, science, religion,etc. If anyone is interested in the test, let me know and I can get a copy... it was a great activity for those who are committee members in their ward. The decorations were awesome with posters everywhere and learning blocks on the table. We even had brown paper bag lunches waiting for us on the table. It was a funny and competitive event. Especially fun when the class clowns started throwing "spit balls" (without the spit) and love letters shaped like flying airplanes. Such a hoot!
Mike and Graham went to Merit Badge Academy this morning and I took the two younger kids to a primary activity this morning. Always something to do!
Hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks for being with me on our blog.
1 comment:
I am so glad my husband told me about your blog--this will be fun to keep up this wa. The activity sounds like a blast. I would LOVE a copy of the test. You've got my email!
Post a Comment