Ha ha, funny, funny and hilarious. It has become all too crystal clear the reason why Mike created this Frankenstein we call "Dad." Or maybe he just thought of it on his own after the pillow man was birthed. Either way, it's going to be the end of me. I go about my merry way, living life as an honest and hardworking step-mom and loving wife, but keep getting interrupted by this mass of poly-cotton. Everywhere I turn, every corner I roam and every dark closet I enter, he manages to find his way into. And can you imagine what it does to my poor frail state when I, for a split second of horror, think it's some strange man in my midst? It's going to be the end of me, I tell ya.

Yes, this is him in my bathroom, on my toilet, in the dark.
It's ok. I can take it. Game on, Mr. Feidler. Game on. Two can play.
1 comment:
He's looking better to me all the time . . .I must be getting lonely! :-) But you can beat ol' Mike at his own game ~ good luck!!
Post a Comment