Sunday, February 12, 2012

Temple Trip

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to the Houston temple as a family for Maddie's first time. Nancy sent the kids with some names she submitted for baptism so it was an extra special experience for them.
It's always a comfort to attend the temple and it's especially sweet to do so with family members. I'm grateful that the kids make good choices that keep themselves worthy to attend. They are always looking forward to going! We even got to spend a little bit in the book store down the road.

We are blessed to have the sacred temple ordinances that bind us as forever families. I will always be grateful that I was able to be sealed to my parents in this life. What a sweet experience it was. It's important to know and remember the purposes of the temple but really, it's just wonderful to have the privilege to be in such a beautiful and inspired house of the Lord.

No comments: