Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jack of all trades

There have been very few things that Mike cannot do. I admire the persistance in that man. He will research the heck out of something until he knows the ins and outs of it. Then he puts it into play and works it like he's done it all his life. Recently, he has had a few welding projects that he's been wanting to do. He contimplated tracking down someone to do it for him, like his dad (who is also an amazing Jack of many trades!) but decided it was time to finally have his very own welding machine. After much playing and practice, he came out with this guy, perfecting his lines and angles.
Now I might could accomplish this with some dedication, but that's the other thing. He gets excited about the little things. I have zero interest in welding. Granted there are things that I am passionate about that he couldn't care less about. But my interests are keeping the house organized and building food storage. His are much more exciting! From welding to photography to bicycling, he keeps us moving.

No comments: