
We also managed to slip in a movie before the kids became comatose in front of the computer. (Like a movie is so much more interactive than a computer...duh.) We saw Mr. Bean's Holiday. I'd never seen Mr. Bean in action before and I was a little baffled at first. Then he grew on me and I was laughing with the rest of them. I thought it was a pretty cute movie, but I'm easily entertained. For anyone who has seen the movie or caught this preview, here is Zack's rendition of Mr. Bean.
Graham decided he was going to play in the band after all. Mike and I are elated as I played percussion in the marching band and Mike played trombone. I went to the Pearland HS to look for a cornet for Graham. When I walked into the band hall I was hit with the fondest smells, sights and sounds... ahhhhh, memories. Anyway, we found a cornet and Graham has already started playing. He's a natural! Here is a short clip of our Pearland Roughneck.
Thanks to all of you reading the blog and giving me such encouragement! Keep me posted. Have a great week!
1 comment:
I haven't yet read any of Stephenie Meyer's books, but I have reserved Twilight at the library and hopefully I'll get it within the next six weeks or so...that would be nice. Good luck on reading the BofM in a month's time. It can be done. I think that I did it on my mission once....
Post a Comment