Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mini United 2005

The year 2005 was one to remember! Mike won an all expense paid trip to Italy Mini United. It's about that time again and it will be held in England. We will miss this one and we are dang disappointed. Here are a few highlights from Italy. Mike and I were trained to perform reverse 180s in the fancy Mini Coopers provided. It was gloriously fun!! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Tamie said...

that is so SWEET!!!! i've got to make sure and show brook this one----

Unknown said...

So Dang Jealous..But truth be told,I already know how to do that...but very cool. I Think I would enjoy doing it more knowing its not my car... Nice job.. You look like Charlize Theron in the Italian Job.. So does that make Mike Marky Marky or Seth Green?

Mike F. said...

I'm handsome Rob. LOL

Chelle said...

Wow! Charlize Theron. Maybe I should get a Mini!!

Tamie said...

well mike you can be handsome rob insofar as we have not met you yet, so we can't pass any judgement.....but just you wait! ;)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Dan would be JEALOUS!