We love to take pictures and apparently taking pics of our most frustrating moments is no exception. However, she can and does smile and laugh for us as well. There is nothing better than to pick her up after a good long nap or first thing in the morning and see this...
and this...Her most recent milestone is grabbing things. Just in the past couple of days she has found her toes! She hangs on to them for quite awhile although I'm not sure she knows she's even doing it. It's so fun to see her stare at things, thinking and learning.
Here she is having a little tummy time. Momma doesn't like tummy time. I think it's torture to make her grunt and struggle to keep her head up but the doctor assures us that it's necessary to strengthen her upper body.
She is entertained by the strangest of things. Here is a video clip of me giving her a fireworks show on the night of the 4th of July. It was too loud and hot outside with all the neighbors shooting off works so I gave her a show of her very own. Silly girl!!

2 comments:
Your doctor doesn't know what he/she is talking about. I hold my babies all the time because that's just what I like to do. And they never get tummy time (because I never remember), and they have all developed beautifully. Maybe a little slowly, but that's how I like it. So if you hate it, I give you permission to cease and desist. ;)
She is perfect Chelle!! Absolute beauty :) so happy for your family!
Post a Comment